Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why is it that some women think foot fetishes are weird when they paint their toe nails and get pedicures?

I mean I have a mild foot fetish and I see that many girls in these forums DETEST the idea of it. It%26#039;s like, don%26#039;t go make your feet all pretty if you don%26#039;t want them to be noticed. Luckily for me, all the girls I%26#039;ve dated have liked it when I give their feet attention, but some of these girls are such bitches about it.
Why is it that some women think foot fetishes are weird when they paint their toe nails and get pedicures?
I don%26#039;t get mine done or make them all pretty so that doesn%26#039;t really apply to me, but I don%26#039;t really care if you have a fetish. More power to you.
Why is it that some women think foot fetishes are weird when they paint their toe nails and get pedicures?
Everyone has there own preference. Its a fetish which is something some people go for and others don%26#039;t. Don%26#039;t expect for everyone to be so accepting about it when they%26#039;re not. Girls get their feet all pretty for different reasons other than just wanting %26quot;attention%26quot; from a person with a fetish.
Reply:Everyone is different and unless your fetish is hurting someone or being forced on someone who does not share it- I don%26#039;t think you should be prosecuted for it... saying that let me try to answer your question.





I get pedicures to take care of my feet, not to make them sexually attractive. Likewise I get my toe nails painted to match my nails so my *entire* body is nice and attractive to me and to others- but not necessarily in a sexual way. I use my clothes to change between attractive and sexual.


I can understand if you have a foot fetish that you will focus in on my feet, be sexually attracted to them and then reach the natural conclusion that I made them nice to arouse you (because you feel such a strong sexual attraction to them). However you need to understand that to someone without a foot fetish, there are no sexual feelings involved, no matter what color I paint my nails or how soft they are. This might be the equivalent of the feelings you get seeing a woman with eye make-up on. You may find her attractive, but you will not be sexually aroused by her eyelids or lashes alone. You may even find the idea of focusing on these parts singly to be odd and probably would never dream of accusing her of tempting eye fetishists by making up her eyes even if she did because you are not sexually focused on her eyes.


I dated a guy in college that was into feet- not a fanatic- probably similar to your interest. I am not and it did kind of weird me out when a foot massage developed into more- which really turned me off. Not because he found my feet attractive so much as the sudden sexualizing of a body part that I thought of as attractive, but not sexually. I think that if he had started by assuming not every woman who gets their nails painted or pedicures shares his fetish and than approached me in that fashion, I would have been much more receptive to his %26quot;attentions%26quot;. Pedicures and painted toe nails are mainstream now (even if they were only done by fetishists in the past) while I am assuming the number of foot fetishists has remained about the same- therefore this would not be a reliable why to tell if someone would be receptive to your advances. (perhaps unfair, but there it is) Perhaps by making mild sexual comments initially outside of the bedroom like %26quot;the curve of your instep is really sensual%26quot; or %26quot;I think the butterflies on your toes are *very* sexy%26quot;- I would have been more receptive later on to his attentions, because I would have been *expecting* them. A natural reaction to someone showing unwanted sexual attention is usually%26quot;bitchy%26quot;, often because any milder reaction seems to give the guy false hope that you will go along with it, if they beg or insist enough... and for these girls this was unwanted sexual attention.


This is just my opinion, but I hope it helps you understand the other side of the fence a bit.


Good luck :)





** In answer to your addition- I think if you liked the guy that going along with the foot fetish would not be that much of a reach to someone with a healthy sexual outlook- especially if you were willing to incorporate it in what ever she was into or enjoys. Especially as most people have heard of foot fetishists somewhere main stream and there are a wide variety of ways to satisfy you while pleasuring her. Just go slow and make it enjoyable to her v. expecting the scenario to follow your your fantasies- at least initially.

No comments:

Post a Comment