Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bumps on thigh that leaves scars?

they look like mosqito bumps and they dont really bother me they just leave scars and it makes me scared..even though ive never had sex. it kinda look like a ingrown hair because i shave down there alot now, when i first got a bumps it was the first time shaving on my thigh, and using this thing called tara cream to clear my darkness down there..please help me ..what kinda cream to use to make them stop coming and make the scars go away....ooh yea i wear silky stuff alot and tight jeans
Bumps on thigh that leaves scars?
maybe poisn oak, hives, or blisters....
Bumps on thigh that leaves scars?
I have the same thint going on and a dermatologist said it looked like MRSA. I took antibiotics and they stopped showing up
Reply:mosqiuto bumps

No comments:

Post a Comment